Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Straight Talk from Camille Paglia

In her recent interview with her employer Salon magazine Camille Paglia says a lot about modern culture from religion to comedy to politics, and amazingly much of what she says rings true to me a confirmed moderate who longs for the good of days of the 1960s.  When asked how she started her news reading day Puglia said she starts with The Drudge Report, as do I, at this point she had me.  She lost me a little bit when she professed her support for Martin O'Malley, whose politcies and rule in Maryland caused the Baltimore riots in my opinion, but she won me back with her astute analysis of Donald Trump.

http://www.salon.com/2015/07/29/camille_paglia_takes_on_jon_stewart_trump_sanders_liberals_think_of_themselves_as_very_open_minded_but_that’s_simply_not_true/

No comments: